Wellwisher Corp Co. Ltd., an authorized seller of “Glasia”
window film in Thailand, warrants that for as long as 7 years starting from the date of installation the film will maintain solar rejection properties without cracking, crazing, peeling or bubbling from the glass. In the event the product is found/proved to be defective under this warranty, the ‘Seller’ (referred to the seller that installed the film) will make adjustments or replace the film under the following conditions:
- Within the period of 3 years from the date of the film application/installation, the seller will provide the film reapplication/reinstallation labor free of change. However, if the customer chose to fix the film at another dealer other than the seller, labor fee will be charge upon the customer accordingly as appropriate.
- After the period of 3 years from the date of the film installation, the customer will be responsible for reapplication/reinstallation labor fee.
- This warranty only applies in the case of defective product quality.
Exceptions to Warranty
- This warranty is void if the product has been damaged due to scraping, scrubbing, or peeling by a person other than the original installer.
- This warranty is void if the product has been deliberately peeled off or damaged.
- This warranty is void if the product has been misused or incorrectly maintained. To maintain your warranty, do not use tape or other vacuum attachment/adhesive products on the film.
- This warranty is only to the original purchaser of the product(s) whose name written on the warranty card. Please, show your identification every time before getting the service.
- This warranty will not be applied in the case of broken glass/window.
- The seller should not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use or inability to use the product(s).
- Defectives arising from the application/installation of the film, the seller (referred to the seller that installed the film) will be hold responsible.
- The company will not warrant the product quality of the film in case of two (2) or more film layers are installed.
Maintenance after the installation of the window film
- Generally, diluted shampoo or film on solution is sprayed on an adhesive side of the film and the window for installation. Thus, after installation, there may be a hazy or foggy appearance on the windows. Do not worry, this condition is temporary and is caused by the moisture that is present when applying/installing the film. This hazy/foggy appearance will disappear after 1 – 4 weeks when the film completely dries and the adhesion is fully reached. So, in the first seven (7) days after the application/installation of the film, make sure to keep the film taut. Do not move the window up or down.
- Do not wipe, rub or clean the interior side of the window until after 21 days from the date of installation.
- Only use clean cloths and clean water to clean the window installed with the film and use soft cloth to dry it.
- Do not wipe, rub or clean the interior side of the window with the cloth that is used to wipe the car body, car seat or other materials as it might be contaminated with chemicals, which can damage the film surface and interrupt the coating layer that prevent the scratches. Such a case will not fall under the quality warranty.
- Cool cloth, abrasive type cleaning agents, and bristle brushes which would scratch the film must not be used.
- Ammonia-based products/ammonia-containing-solutions must not be used to clean the film as it will cause deterioration of adhesiveness and peel off. Clear water is recommended for cleaning
- Split gap of the film may be seen in case the window is very curvy. More than one (1) gap may be seen in some window type.
- After 1 – 7 days of the film application/installation (1 – 10 days for Safety film), if you still notice air bubble that is not water bubble, please contact the installer/service center immediately.